Single point constant temperature and humidity box operation instructions
1. When the low temperature operation is completed, the optimal temperature is to be dried at 60 Â° C for about 30 minutes before opening the door to avoid affecting the measurement time in the subsequent test or causing the evaporator to freeze.
2. When the machine is operating, please do not open the door freely unless it is necessary to open it. Otherwise it may cause
The following adverse consequences:
(1) High temperature moisture is flushed out of the box
(2) The inside of the door still maintains high temperature
(3) High temperature air may trigger a fire alarm and cause a mistake
(4) The switch box has certain damage to the compressor during the test process, unless the test requests, otherwise the customer is not recommended in the test process.
3. When using the constant temperature and humidity chamber, it must be ensured that it is safe and accurate to avoid static electricity.
4. Circuit breakers and over-temperature maintenance devices, such as maintenance equipment that provides test articles and operators' personal safety, must be inspected on schedule.
5. The installation position of the wet ball gauze must be accurate in order to measure the correct relative humidity;
6. When the cabinet is in operation, please do not touch it with your hand to avoid electric shock or injury from the fan, which may cause danger;
7. Non-native workers are not allowed to perform maintenance and inspection on the machine. In addition to the full-time personnel, professional electricians and circuit inspectors should be inspected at the same time to avoid uninformed personnel from energizing and closing. Causes electric shock.
Have you encountered the following problems during the usual use of constant temperature and humidity chambers?
1, more control loops, and mutual coupling
The control system consists of temperature, humidity and pressure sensors, variable air volume controller, fan inverter, humidification device and its regulating valve, air cooler and its regulating valve, and new return air regulating valve. It contains air supply temperature control and indoor temperature. Control, internal relative humidity control and end duct static pressure control four control loops, and each loop is coupled to each other.
2. Control system modeling is difficult
The establishment of the constant temperature and humidity chamber control system model is the basis for automatic control and system identification. There are two model models for constant temperature and humidity chamber control systems: analytical models and empirical models. The former studies the thermodynamic characteristics of air flow, heat transfer and moisture transfer during the control of the constant temperature and humidity chamber; the latter obtains the empirical model of the constant temperature and humidity control process based on the experimental or operational results using polynomial fitting and other approximation methods. These methods play an important role in the design and optimization of the constant temperature and humidity chamber, but they all examine the temperature and humidity control process from a static perspective.
3, the detection instrument and sensor performance is unstable
The performance of the instrument and sensor directly affects the control effect of temperature and humidity. Because the number of monitoring points selected in the constant temperature and humidity chamber is small and the position is unreasonable, the data collected by the sensor is often distorted, which is quite different from the actual situation. In addition, the performance of some domestic temperature and humidity sensors is unstable, which will greatly affect the effect of temperature and humidity control.
The constant temperature and humidity box should pay attention to the following points:
Compressed dehumidification compresses, cools, and separates moisture from humid air. It is effective in small air volume, but it is not suitable for high air volume: solid adsorption dehumidification uses capillary action to adsorb moisture on solid hygroscopic agent. Constant temperature and humidity chamber may reduce dew point. However, when the adsorption area is large, the equipment will also become larger. Liquid absorption type dehumidification uses a spray of lithium oxide aqueous solution to absorb moisture, and the dew point can be reduced to the left and right, but the equipment is large, and the absorption liquid must be replaced, and the moisture after freezing is at the dew point. The above situation is valid.
Wooden Study Desk Chair,Ergonomic Adjustable Study Desk,Children Furniture Study Table,Ergonomic Computer Desk
SUZHOU IGROW TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTO , https://www.igrowdesk.com