Machine tool construction
The technical specifications of the joinery band saw are different, but the structure is similar. The working principle is basically the same as the band saw for the material. The MJ346A machine is used to introduce its structural features.
MJ346A type joinery band saw machine is mainly composed of machine base (body), upper and lower saw wheel, work surface, adjustment hand wheel, saw ratio, brake device, motor and other components. All transmission parts of the machine are sealed to ensure safe operation. The base, the upper and lower saw wheels, and the work surface are all made of cast iron. Two saw wheels of the same diameter are mounted above and below the fuselage, and the upper saw wheel can be moved up and down to load and unload the saw blade and adjust the tension of the saw blade. The lower saw wheel is a driving wheel and is driven by a pulley. In order to reduce the wear and noise of the saw blade and the saw wheel, a belt is wound around the rim of the saw wheel. The work surface is directly mounted on the fuselage with a gap in the middle as a path for the saw blade. The sawing ratio is attached to the left side of the table, and the work surface can be tilted by 40o. In order to prevent the saw blade from swinging left and right during sawing, a saw clip is mounted on the underside and above the table top, and the lower saw card is directly mounted under the work surface. The upper saw card is mounted on the fuselage and can be moved up and down. There is a pulley behind the upper saw card. When the saw blade runs backwards, it acts as a restriction and does not cause the saw blade to fall. The machine tool uses a concentrated discharge of sawdust to ensure the cleanliness of the work place.
Second, the replacement and adjustment of the saw blade
When replacing the saw blade, first open the upper and lower guard doors, loosen the slide fixing screws, turn the lifting hand wheel to lower the upper saw wheel, loosen the saw blade, take out the old saw blade, and put the ground saw blade on the upper and lower saw wheel, pay attention to the sharp angle of the sawtooth Direction down, do not turn up, then turn the lifting handwheel to raise the upper saw wheel and tighten the saw blade. Then turn the saw wheel by hand to see if the saw teeth are all exposed on the outer side of the saw wheel rim. If it is not exposed, the upper saw wheel should be adjusted until the saw teeth are exposed to the rim, and the edge of the upper and lower saw wheel moves smoothly. Vertical to the work surface.
The tensioning device of the saw blade is divided into two types: spring and compression (heavy hammer). This machine is a spring device. The base tension should be determined according to the width, thickness, and speed of the saw blade. The saw blade is usually pressed by a finger, and the tension of the saw blade is determined according to the left and right curvature of the saw blade. In general, when the saw blade is pressed by hand, the curvature of the saw blade is preferably between 3.2 and 6.4 mm.
The width of the saw blade should be adapted to the width of the saw wheel face and should not exceed the width of the wheel face.
The saw blade is clamped in the middle of the saw clip. The bottom of the saw tooth should be in line with the outer edge of the saw clip. The saw blade cannot be clamped too tightly. It should be able to slide in the middle of the saw clip. There should be a gap on both sides, and the gap on each side is about 0.04~0.08 mm. The back of the saw blade is about 0.8 mm from the pulley. If the saw blade is idling, it will already touch the pulley, that is, the saw blade is behind, or the pulley is forward, or the saw blade is loose. The upper saw wheel or pulley should be adjusted, or the saw blade should be removed. Check the roller compaction.
Third, the operation technology
The joinery band saw machine is generally operated by hand. Two people should be equipped when sawing large workpieces. When performing straight-line sawing, the workpiece is stabilized by the upper hand, and the saw ratio is pushed forward to advance horizontally. The long material can be slightly extended by the operator so that the rear end of the workpiece is not lower than the table top. The feed rate should be properly controlled according to the nature of the material and the size of the workpiece. It is forbidden to push and pull the saw blade. When the workman has sawed 200mm back, the hand can be pulled. When the back end of the workpiece is close to the sawtooth 200 mm, the upper hand should be disengaged, and the workpiece is sawed by the lower object. Do not feed the workpiece when the saw blade does not reach the maximum speed after driving, so as not to suddenly increase the motor load.
If a clip saw occurs during work, the workpiece kerf should be separated by force on both sides. Do not reverse it to prevent the saw blade from falling. There are situations such as running saws and purlins (swings before and after the saw blade), that is, parking should be carried out, and saw blades, saws (roads), saw cards, sawing wheels, etc. should be inspected. After the saw blades are in normal operation, sawing is performed. When the work surface saw blade is blocked by broken wood debris, use a wooden stick to disengage it. Do not finger it. In order to prevent the resin sawdust from sticking on the saw blade and the saw wheel surface, and increasing the friction and resistance between the saw blade and the saw wheel, kerosene scrubbing can be used in the work.
Fourth, the wind sawing typical workpiece sawing method
1. Jig Saw The narrower the saw blade, the smaller the radius of the saw curve. According to experience: a 12 mm wide saw blade can cut a curve with a radius of curvature of about 70 mm; a 25 mm wide saw blade can cut a curve with a radius of curvature of about 250 mm; a 35 mm wide saw blade can cut the radius of curvature A curve of approximately 450 mm; a 50 mm wide saw blade that can cut a curve with a radius of curvature of approximately 800 mm. When sawing a curve with a small radius of curvature with a wide saw blade, you can first saw several radial kerfs and then cut them by curve.
2. Straight angle sawing When sawing a right-angled corner, you can drill a round hole at the corner and then saw it in the direction of the arrow. When the corner is turned to a large area, it can be sawed directly.
3. Bending sawing methods Saw cutting and bending are generally carried out by means of slash sawing. It can also be cut by the curve die, that is, the curve template is applied to the saw ratio, and the processed piece is sent to the curve template to be sawed, and the corresponding curve can be sawed. The curvature of the material should match the width and width of the saw blade.
4. Bevel sawing When sawing a bevel, the machine table can be tilted to the desired angle. It is also possible not to adjust the table top of the machine tool, and to make a wedge-shaped Wood Board with a corresponding inclination fixed to the table surface, and when the workpiece is sent along the wedge-shaped wood board, the required slope surface is sawed.
5. Conical sawing When sawing a large, small workpiece, the template is often used to cut a piece of wood that is slightly longer than the part to be machined into the required slope and plan as a template. The template should not be too thick, the small head should be kept at about 10 mm, and then the tack of the template will be used as a head. When sawing, the workpiece will be placed against the template, and the surface template will be close to the saw ratio. The template should be made in two pieces, which can be used before and after to improve work efficiency.
Wooden Board,Wood Board,Wood Cutting Board,Wood Poplar Jointed Board
Liveon Industrial Co.,Ltd. , https://www.liveonkitchen.com